Sunday, November 22, 2009

Introduction Post- Tutorial One

Why I picked this subject?
I picked this subject to further my knowledge base surrounding the use of communications and technologies and how they entwine to become important in our everyday life.

My Experiences with communication technologies
I use the internet very regularly for email, social networking and university work. I use my mobile phone regularly for communications with friends/family/work. I am generally the last (in the global internet community) to catch on to the new crazes and phases of the internet, such as Facebook, although now I am a regular user and enjoy the opportunity to connect with old and new friends. I love downloading music from the internet and I like the ability to have information at my fingertips, literally! The internet opens a wide range of possibilities and all in all, makes life easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment